This was incredible when I tested this method. I’m just as skeptical as the next person. I followed the simple step by step method from another blogger. Link is at the bottom of this blog. I ran an ad for a little over 24 hours and it costed me $7.02.
Here is what the ad looks like:
Here is the ad broken down in a simple step by step process:
- Find a picture like this:
There are plenty of pictures to choose from that say “I love you.” I chose the one above because it fit in the ad area without changing the size.
2. When you get to the Facebook ad page, You want to find the Engagement link and click on that.
3. When you click on Engagement, this is what you will see and you will want to click on “Page Likes” and then, “Continue.”
3. Then, you want to pick the page you want to get more likes on if you have more than one. You want to choose the target audience as shown below. Don’t forget both English (US) and English (UK).
4. As the budget, you want to start with $5 a day. My budget was the same but I extended a little over 24 hours and that’s why it was $7.02. I had a few more over 1,270 likes when it ended. Make sure you change the ad end date and time or it will run nonstop. The default stop time in the schedule selection is one month as shown below.
5. Keep the “bid amount,” “when you get get charged,” and “delivery type” options the same and click on Continue.
6. I use one image ad. It is easiest to deal with. I add the picture I chose above and I type “Like to spread the love?” in the text box.
7. Then, click on “Confirm.” It’s as simple as that!
Here are my results of my ad:
I want to give credit to the blog that showed me how to do this and give you another view of the simple step by step process. He ran his ad for 2 days. Show some love to Reece Moss and tell him I sent you!